Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mmmh, yes please!


Coffee and cream anyone? Well, I guess there can only be one answer: mmmh, yes please!

Hello and happy wednesday. It´s Kathrin here today sharing a little yummy creation with you. I have to write it again - mmmh, yes please. Because it´s the name of the stamp!LOL
But I also used the tea pot and cups from the Changeabelles "Cupcake, Roses & Tea" set. Therefor the little boy and the yummy pie had to leave the scene. Don´t worry, they are happy together... ;O)

Before stamping I removed the ink from the pie and little boy and added the cut out tea pot and cups afterwards. And don´t you agree that the little tea pot charm is the perfect finishing touch on this card?

The background around the image was made using some Antique Linen Distress Ink first and then addind some brown spreckles using a Color Spritzer Tool.

I love the monochrome and vintage look this card has - and I created it with these Copic markers:

E 23, E 81 and YR 30 are three of the brand new colors and they are perfect for those "creamy" areas.

Have a lovely day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Very vintage, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It's so pretty. I really love the vintage look to it, and all of the wonderful embellishments you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Outstanding. Its just simply perfect.

    Love it! thanks for sharing

    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle Karte und wunderbare Farben.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete