Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh You Make Me Smile! :)

posted by *Vicki*
Doesn't the thought of Spring just make you want to SMILE?!! :)
It's been so cold over my way lately and I'm ready for the flowers to start blooming again!
  So I thought that I would appropriately use this darling Belles 'n Whistles stamp named Smile!  I think she's perfect for just about any time of the year, so I thought I would add some "spring" looking colors and flowers to her...can you hear the birds chirping now?!!  
Don't forget that we still have the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge going on right now using the colors red, pink and white...so be sure to stop on over for more inspiration from the team there and play along in the challenge with us! We'd love to see what you come up with!

If you'd like to see more details about my card, you can visit me on my blog
to see more information.  Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit! today!! HUGS

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful card Vicki,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete