Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is in the air......

Good Morning!!
I didn't get time to make another card
but thought I would put my challenge card here.
That can serve as a reminder as well to play along! LOL
The theme this week is anything "Spring".


Of course I went with the shabby chic look! LOL
Hope your not sick of it! I had alot of color so I
thought white or cream embellies would be lovely!
Also alot of glitter! haha
I adore this gorgeous image too! She can be
used for anything. She looks like she is just sitting
and patiently awaiting springs arrival!


Here is a close-up of my bow. I had to add glitter to
the edges too! Not sure if that made it a bit to much!


A close up of my flowers. Just a touch of pink.


Well thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to
see all your Spring creations!

Have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Wauw its a great card!!! I like the bow sooo much, how original.
    Hugs Ageeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful card! Love the colors, love the embellishments and most of all love how you colored this cute little girl. TFS

    ReplyDelete