Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring -Time!


Hello all and let's celebrate Spring! It's Iris here and I like to invite you to celebrate Spring with us, the BnW DT, over at our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge. The new challenge is starting today and our lovely Jodi is the host this time. She wants to celebrate spring! So show us 'Spring' on your cards. or projects! Use Spring colors, Spring embellishments, images etc. Anything to show off Spring!

I chose one of my favorite images, 'Beary Big Hugs' and colored it with Copics. DP is digital from Nitwitt Collections which I think is nicely 'Spring' themed. Also the cherry blossoms have a 'Spring' feeling for me as well as the colors I chose: pink, green white and red. 




For all the challenge details and how to enter please visit our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog. And remember that if you enter into our challenges you have also the chance for being picked as a GDT for the next 2 challenges!!! Hope to see you over at the BnW challenge blog! Looking forward to your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Iris, this is such a gorgeous image.your colouring is beautiful,and I love the colours of her jumper and head band.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete