Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet Love

Hello Friends!  Today I wanted to show a card I did for a couple challenges back for our "Vintage" theme.  I really enjoyed doing this .. colouring with black and white, with just a few spots of color on what I chose to highlight.  Have you ever tried this?  It's a lot of fun .. you should give it a go!  :)

And have you visited our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog?  This week, Lilian is giving us the sweet challenge of using the colors Pink, Red and White .. and don't forget you can use ANY Elisabeth Bell image to play with us!  :)  Stop by to look at all my DT sisters gorgeous creations and don't forget to become a follower of our challenge blog as well!  :)


Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  Have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful. would love to know what papers you used?
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea for coloring an image. I am going to have to try it! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete