Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today is a Gift

Hi, it's Gini. Happy Spring to you! I wanted to share a card I made a few weeks back, that is one of my very favorite BnW cards that I've made. I used Kneeling Belle - and she appears to be quite popular as she is out of stock right now! And the colors just seemed to bright and cheerful like spring! Sometimes, I will go ahead and color my image before I pick out my patterned paper...and that's never a good idea. So with this card, I remembered to pick my papers first, so I could match my copics. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with our Spring Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing sometimes, when I am feeling like coloring but not creating. Then I scramble to find papers to match! Your card is really cute. I like the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete