Friday, April 29, 2011

Just a Note...

Hello Belles 'n Whistles Friends and Happy TGIF! How are you all doing? I hope well and that you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend! Today I like to show you a little notebook I made or I should say decorated. 

I stamped right onto the kraft cover and colored using Prisma pencils. The stamp I used is from the new SweetArt Girls collection and is called 'Here Kitty Kitty'. Sentiment is a clear stamp from my stash and I used only a matching ribbon for decoration. This little notebook has just the right size to fit in a purse. That's why I did not use any bulky embellishments and kept it clean and simple! You can see more detailed photos on my blog here.

Also please don't forget joining in our on going sketch challenge over at the BnW Challenge Blog! Looking forward seeing you there!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely - I love the way you have outlined the image in white to make it pop.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete