Monday, April 4, 2011

Merry Sledging

Hello friends!
Today I want to show you a christmas card. I know it is a bit crazy making christmas cards in April. I guess most of you are looking forward to the spring and summer.
I have a goal to make 3 christmas cards a month, then hopefully I will avoid the stress in December.
 I have made a card using the cute Merry sledging stamp. I have coloured the image with distress ink, reinkers. All the edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain.
 I have made a shaker card. If you take a close look you can see the glitter inside the frame. I have used spellbinders to make the frames. The "window" is made of gelantine. 
 The christmas card is decorated with flowers, roses, leaves, liquid pearls, pearls and cheese cloth.
Have a wonderful day.
Thank you for visiting the BnW blog


5 comments:

  1. Inte alls galet.... Bara underbart vackert!

    Kram
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I keep telling myself I'm going to make some Christhas cards each month, too, but I never seem to get to it! I am impressed that you are sticking with your goal, and turning out such beautiful cards while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous one! Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete