Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Tagged Pen Friend!!

posted by *Vicki* - Stamped Smiles
Hello friends!!  TAG!!! Yes, I'm it!!  It's my turn to post here for you today!!  
I hope you'll enjoy and be inspired by what I've got to share with you:
Sometimes you just want to create a "little something-something"... so I turned my attention to making a tag especially after seeing my fellow BnW DT friend Elise make such a darling one!!  And then I saw some fun inspiration on a challenge blog...so I decided to play that way today!

This image make look familiar to you as an older Sugar Nellie image, but now it's in the SweetArt Girls collection at Belles n' Whistles to purchase!! YAY!!  This is the darling A Pen Friend image that you may have seen during our recent blog hop.  I think she looks so sophisticated in the red and black colors here!  The tag was already purchased this way and all I did was stamp some wording in the background and layer it with the image and added some black swirls and red flower.  I then added the black ribbon and antique medallion on that.  So super easy and fun to make!!  So now she's ready to add to a package, card or even scrapbook page!  So now it's TAG....YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment