Monday, April 25, 2011

There's no place like home......


Good Morning!!
Today I want to show off an image from the
I just adore this sweet image!!  Here I have altered
a wooden birdhouse to go with it for a gift to my mom.

I had to go shabby chic again for this and I hope my mom likes it!
If not it will remind me of her anyways! LOL
The card has two pockets ~ one for the tag and the
bottom pocket is for a gift card! I just put a piece of
Kraft in to show that their is a pocket.


Here is a close-up of her ~ colored with distress inks.


Just a artsy shot! LOL I really wanted to show off my
cute birds nest. LOL It all has been slathered in distress
crackle paint!


Well that is it for today!!!
DON'T forget that a new challenge starts today
over at the Challenge blog. We have a sketch for you from Anki
and it is an easier one with a million possibilities!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have
a wonderful day!
:)Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment