Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Digging Up the Past!

Hello Belles n' Whistles friends!  It's Vicki here to share another post with you.  I have been in love with Elisabeth Bell images for such a long time and so excited to find that Summer had created a store to specialize in only her stamps!  So of course I grabbed them up as much as my pocket book would allow! LOL!!

I had made this creation long before I became a DT member for Belles n' Whistles and I still love this card so much that I haven't even sent it away!!  So I thought you might enjoy seeing something from me using one of my favorite images (yeah...there's so many of those!! LOL!) from the past...
I've used this DARLING Surprise stamp that is actually a rubber stamp from before they went to the clear stamps they have now.  As you can see, I've been making easel creations for some time too!!  (I've also made a circle die cut easel for the latest Belles n' Whistles challenge you can find by CLICKING HERE.)

There are lots of different things going on for this creation.  I've got dimension with the balloon and some lovely shine by adding some crystal effects to it.  As you can see, I've stamped the image a couple of times for the balloon to get popped up on the image and then once again for the inside of the easel card.

I have several photos of this card on my blog post HERE if you'd like to take a better look at the dimension from different angels on this card!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping in today!! Hope you have a great day and we'd love to see what you come up with for the new challenge!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki....I can understand why you haven't sent this card to anyone....it is such a beauty!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I just love that stamps you've used. I would keep it for myself also. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hate that you are still feeling poorly :( Sure hope you are on the mend soon - miss that smile of yours! What a masterpiece this is! Goodness, I love every element! Great card, my friend - I'd hang on to it too, if it were mine! Have a good day, and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card you've created here Mrs. Love the adorable image and awesome colouring. Hope you feel better soon Vicki. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. I love how you popped the balloons. I also love all of the stitching and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of detail here and so sweet. Love the balloons! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki, your card is gorgeous!!! Your little boy image is darling and you have colored him to perfection.

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo gorgeous Vicky! I love all about this card!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely puny feeling weather - it feels like I am breathing in saw dust. Know you must be better now - as you said -- you don't have time to be sick!
    Great card!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete