Thursday, May 12, 2011

Enjoyment

Hello again!  I hope you're all enjoying your week thus far!  Going out for walks, sitting in the sunshine, making time for crafting ... and maybe even taking a great book to sit under a tree, enjoying some quiet time alone.  :) 

Well, here's my card using Storytime .. I love the way she looks relaxing and kicking back so comfortably against a tree.  I can almost feel the warm Spring day, I can almost see the pond that's nearby with happy ducklings waddling after their mom ... so special.


Thank you so much for visiting us, and don't forget to stop on by to play with us at our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Elise! Your cards always seem to 'glow'!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete