Monday, May 9, 2011

Flowers & A New Challenge


Hello Belles 'n Whistles Fans! Sorry for being late with this posting today but blogger some how did not cooperate *sigh*. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that all Mommies of you had an extra special day yesterday!

Today starts a new challenge over at our BnW Challenge Blog and it is all about flowers! Our wonderful DT sister Lynda is the host this time and she also added a little twist to the challenge. To read more about it and to enter please visit our challenge blog HERE!

This Fairy cutie is called 'A Fairy Nice Flower' and from one of the new collections Fairy Friends. I colored her with Copics and Prisma Penmcils for the shadows. I also used my airbrush for the background. You can see more photos on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you soon over at our  BnW Challenge Blog!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. WOW Iris!! This is really gorgeous hun!! I LOVE your purple colors here!!! Very sweet hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Iris, Gorgeous card and beautiful colour combo.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is fantastic! I love how you used the spellbinders, too.

    ReplyDelete