Friday, May 6, 2011

from the heart


A warm welcome to all of you over here at the Belles´n´Whistles inspiration blog. This is Kathrin sharing a little card with you today - a card, that comes directly from the heart!

I used

A Pen Friend

for this - one of those beautiful stamps that were formally sold by Sugar Nellie and that Summer gave a wonderful new home. I can´t tell you, how happy I am about that!

On sunday we here in Germany are going to celebrate mother´s day. Monday my oldest came home from school having a bunch of "orders" from her class mates that asked me to make mother´s day cards for their moms... So, this is one of the cards I made.

This little cutie was my # 1 pick for this occasion. I love her look and the way she´s standing there like if she´s thinking if she should hand out that envie or not...
I didn´t put on a sentiment since I think the images is saying more than 1000 words!

For the coloring I used these Copics markers:


I am wishing all of you a wonderful and sunny weekend - and a day full of lovely surprises to all those moms out there!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kathrin, Love this image and the colour combo is perfect. Like all the layers and pretty details.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete