Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

to all Mother's in Sweden! Hope you've had a great day so far.
I sure have. We went to see the Swedish Airforce, but couldn't stay that long - due to rain, rain and rain..... So now I'm back indoors again and being pampered by the two men in my life - hubby and son.

Well - one day feeling like this little fairy "Fairy Good Rest" :-)

Colour: Copics
Embellies: Lace and pearls from my local craft shop, flowers from stash

Well - that's all from me - need to go and relax and enjoy some chocolate ;-)
Kramis - Anki

2 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful image, very pretty colours.I love the backing paper with the pink flowers.Very cute card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete