Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life is a journey....

Good Morning!!
I hope your all having a nice week so far!!
Our challenge for this week is a nice and easy
one ~ Anything Goes!  I finally got my card
done and wanted to show you here.
I decided to go with Dragonfly flight!  I think she is
just adorable!! (Looks like she is out of stock right
now but I am sure she will be back soon!)


The image was colored mostly with distress inks and alot of twinkling h20's.
Alot of people have been asking how I use them. Well I just color
my image with the distress inks first and then hightlight areas
with the twinkling h20's! It works nice to try and match colors better
as well ~ since their are alot more colors than the distress inks.


Well that is it for today! I can't wait to see what you
all make for our nice and easy challenge this week!!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous image, really adorable. Gorgeous colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete