Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shabby Fairy.....

Good Morning!!
Kathy here and today is my day to showcase my
creation! I had to go with another fairy card!! LOL I just
think they are so cute!!  I can't help but to do them
shabby with flowery paper!!


This is a Fairy Good Rest so I made her into a thinking of you card
because to me it looks like she is in deep thought.  She is
colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.  Here you can
see I added some dimension to the center of the flower.


My side arty shot to show texture:


In case you wanted to know how I get that look I have taken a picture of
the products that I use. First I slather the Gesso over everything. When
that dries I add the distress crackle paint and when that dries I
just dot some of the Snow Tex on with a paintbrush.  I found
all of these at the Hobby Lobby so I am sure they are
at any hobby or craft store.


Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you
all have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the tip! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kathy this is GORGEOUS!!! I definitely have to try this, I like the effect! Need to go to Hobby Lobby....LOL

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy this is lovely! And I adore that image too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete