Friday, May 20, 2011

so sweet


Hello and a very warm welcome from me in sunny Germany to all of you Belles´n´Whistles friends out there! It´s Kathrin again having a card to share with you today and I hope to give you a little inspiration.

Oh, the amount of those cute Belles´n´Whistles stamps is increasing and so it´s getting harder to pick THE one stamp to use. For today I went with

Eden with Teddy

from the Forever Young Collection.

I did some paper piecing on the image and used my Prismacolor pencils to add some shadow to the paper pieced areas. Just a bit, but it really adds deapth to the image.
Hair and skin were colored using my Copics.

The papers that I used for the paper piecing were also used on the card to put it all together. And there is a little tag hidden behind the image that can be pulled out and has the sentiment stamped on:


I used my sewing machine to add some stitches and also sanded the edges of the papers for a softer look. For embellishing I just added a few flowers and a wooden button that I pulled some thread through and tied a bow.

There aren´t many Copics I used but I am going to share those with you anyway:


I am wishing all of you a very happy and sunny weekend!

4 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous card, that image is adorable,just love it all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, colours are perfect. I don't have any copic pens as they were so expensive ,but I might have to try some. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete