Thursday, May 26, 2011

Soft and Cuddly HUGS!!

Hello friends!!  It's my turn to post today and I'm excited to share this image with you...
When this "Forever Young" collection came out at Belles n' Whistles, I was not a DT member at the time...but boy oh boy, how could you NOT love the entire set of these?!  So of course I'm trying to stock up on them as they come in and they're still popular sellers..so be sure to keep checking for when they come back in!  I am! :)
The image that I've used on my card today is the darling Eden with Teddy!  I used to collect teddy bears growing up and this really takes me back to my childhood!  I kept with really soft colors when I colored her in and added the sentiment in the right upper corner.

The lovely sketch that I've used this card for is from the CLP challenge blog and this month Belles n' Whistles is sponsoring the challenge!  Yay!  So if you are looking to add more of these cutie stamps to your collection, pop in over there and join in the fun!  You have until the end of May to join!!

If you'd like to check out the other challenges I've entered this card in, please see my blog for more details about this!  Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope you enjoyed my card! :)

3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous Vicky, your card is so sweet
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet..loving the layout..colors and accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the soft colours. I have been looking out for these stamps too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete