Friday, May 13, 2011

A sweet treat


Hello all you lovely Belles´n´Whistles friends out there! Welcome to another inspiration post...

It´s friday the 13th today - I don´t know how about you but even if don´t really believe in bad things happening that day I always feel a bit scared though. So I thought I´d share something sweet with all of you to make you feel better in case something bad happened to you. And can there be anything sweeter than chocolat? Seems like at least this cutie here decided that there isn´t and enjoyed quite a lot of it... ;o)

This cute image is called

Belle's Strawberry Tea

and it´s another one of the georgeous stamps Summer and Belles´n´Whistels gave a new life to. I so love her - and with that chocolat in her face she seems to be sorry to not have shared it with her best friend Teddy.

The sentiment/list stamp is by Stampin´Up and once I had decided what I wanted to do I knew that this was the right one for my idea...
These are the Copics I used to color the image in:


Okay, so I am off, wishing all of you a happy and safe day - and just in case: chocolat may make your day happy again! ;o)

1 comment: