Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Tag

Hi!
It is nice to be back in here. I have spend a lot of time making cards this weekend. In Norway it is confirmation time in May, that means a lot of cards to make.
I have decided to make a tag instead of a card for the BnW blog this time, to get some variation.
For my tag I have used the beautiful stamp Lilypad Dreams from the Fairy collection.
I have coloured the image with distress ink, reinkers. Then I cut the image out with scissors. The tag is made from a Tim Holtz die.
I have inked the edges on the pattern papers with distress ink, walnut stain. My tag is decorated with some pearls and stickers. The text says happiness.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Tag Audhild ;o)
    Love the image you used!

    Janneke Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Audhild!!! I love the pretty soft colors and that image looks beautiful on here!!! Such a fabulous idea!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete