Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Friends

Hello there!  Hope you're all enjoying the beginning of a new week wherever you are!  :)  We are getting such a lovely treat in Las Vegas .. the weather here has been wonderful!  We'll enjoy it now before it starts hitting 110 - 115 degrees!  lol!!!

Today I've made a card using Belles Strawberry Tea.  She is so adorable taking such great care of her teddy bear friend.  :)

Well, I do hope you'll stop by our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog and join us in our current challenge .. "Use Ribbons or Lace or Both" .. how easy is that?  :)  We'd love to see you there!

Thank you so much for stopping by .. have a most beautiful day!!!

Hugs,
Elise


3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. I love the flowers, pearls, and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, gorgeous image and beautifully embellished.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh my, just breath taking Elise.... I absolutely ADORE this stamp..... And do you know I owned this cutie even before "Belles 'n Whistles" existed. So of course when the first release of Bell with her back to us arrived, I was completely ecstatic.
    You have colored her sooooo beautifully.
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete