Monday, June 27, 2011

from the garden


Hello dear friends, and happy monday! This is Kathrin and today I am sharing a little greeting from the garden.

The stamp I used is

A Blossom For You

from the Sweet Art Girls.

I went with a blue, grey and white color theme and love the soft touch this gives the image. The round sentiment says "garden greetings" and in the middle it means "sowed in spring, grown in the warm sun, watered by the rain, nourished and cherished by me - to make you happy". I think this is wonderful with this image and a little flower picked in your own garden.

I put some Brushed Pewter Crackle Paint to the edges of the papers, the coloring was done with these Copics:


Okay, I am off to enjoy the sun. My girls had two weeks of vacation and it was raining all the time - and today when school re-starts it´s sunny and really hot. Oh, how unfair is this!
Only 5 more weeks to go until the summer holidays - really keep my fingers crossed those will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment