Thursday, June 2, 2011

Masc. card.....

Good Morning!!
I had to make a card for my nephew ~ which
I dread! LOL They just aren't so pretty but it needed to be done!
I have to admit that I don't have much paper for them either!


I decided to go with "Wheeling By" and I have put a present in his wagon.
As far as boy images go I just really like this one and pick him up
for every boy card!! LOL I will have to change him out soon
as I can't use him for the same cards 2 years in a row! haha


The image was colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.
I went around every edge with a glitter pen but I was not
able to capture that in the picture!!  I won't complain that the sun
was just to bright to put the card in it!! (But it was!)

Anyways thanks so much for stopping by and I hope
you all enjoy the day today whatever you may be doing!
:)Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Well, you may dread making guy cards...but you were more than up to the challenge! This is a great card! I'm sure it's going to be a hit.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great male card, love the image and your papers really work.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete