Thursday, June 23, 2011

YEEHAW!!!

Hello friends!  Vicki here to show you a fun little creation I've made!
This will be my last post as a Belles n' Whistles DT member, but I would like to say thanks for making me feel welcomed onto the team.  I really enjoyed my time as a DT member, but it's time for me to move along little doggie! :)
This darling little girl is from the SweetArt Girls Collection and she's called Giddyup Horsey!
I thought this would also be a great card for a July 4th type of theme because of the red, white and blue color combo on my creation.  I've had this western style paper for quite a while, so it was fun to get out and use some of it for this.  I've tried out the crackle paint along the edges of my paper and added a few embellishments that I thought would look "western" to match my theme here.

You can always stop by my blog to see other Belles n' Whistles creations any time!  I will always adore these darling stamps!!  Thanks again for having me along for the ride!  It's been fun!
HUGS and BLESSINGS to you all!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. The paper is perfect with this image. I love how she's stepping out a bit from the oval, too.

    ReplyDelete