Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Wishes.....

Good Morning!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Today I am sharing my card that I have made for our ongoing
challenge "Things with Wings."  You still have a couple days to
play along and it is great for the new Fairy images!!!

The pretty papers are from Bo Bunny and the flowers are from WOC!
The base of the card is cardboard as is my border! I then used a ton
of distress crackle paint!  It needed something extra so I threw in
a couple of buttons! That seems to be my answer lately! LOL

Well break out your "wings" if you haven't already!
We love stopping by and seeing all your creations for
the challenges!!  Hope you all have a great week-end!
:)Kathy

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable Kathy! Gorgeous card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and your colouring of this image is perfect.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete