Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dreamin'

Hello Friends!  Hope you're all enjoying your summer months .. I know this little cutie here definitely is!  I've used Fairy Fond Thoughts and I think she is sitting there day-dreaming of something beautiful.  hmmmm .. what could she be thinking of?  Maybe a friend that she's going to flutter off to visit .. just to give her friend a that flower and a hug?  Even stay awhile to chit chat and share some laughs?  :)

Well, here she is:


Thank you for stopping by and visiting, and I do hope you'll come over to Belles 'n Whistles Challenge blog to play with us in "Flowers and Pearls"!  Such a fun easy challenge!!

Hugs,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Elise. Wow, your colouring is superb. Stunning work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card my dear. I just love the soft colors, fabulous flowers and lovely lace! Awesome inspiration.
    Love Bonnie

    ReplyDelete