Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Dreams



Hello Everyone! Today I like to show you my card I made for our ongoing BnW Challenge which is Complimentary Colors.

I chose the colors blue and orange together with the cute 'Sweet Dreams' image from the 'Forever Young' collection. I stamped the image onto iridescent cryogen white paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the cutie using my Copics. The leave flourish is from Cheery Lynne Designs and the border punch is a MS punch. All other embellies are from my stash.


Copic colors used are:  B 000-00-01-04-06; YR 0000-000-00-12-15-18; E 50-31-25 (Hair); E 000-00-01-11 (Skin). For shadows and to tone the colors down a bit I used: T 0-1-3 and W 00-0-1-2-3-5
So why not join in on the fun?! You have one more week to enter this fun challenge...simply click HERE for all the details! We would love to see what you create!!!

Luv 'n hugs,

1 comment:

  1. oh what a sweet lovly,
    like the color and how you arranged the embellies !!!
    Wonderfull
    TFS hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete