Monday, July 11, 2011

Purrrrrfectly Sweet

Greetings, and Happy Monday!!!

I just had to share this adorable card.  I don't know what it is, but lately I've really been enjoying pink and blue combinations, as well as purple and teal.  I decided to play with some beads for this card.  Something I should do more often I'm sure, but I tend to forget that I have them.  I've used "Here Kitty Kitty" from the SweetArt Collection.  She's such a doll, isn't she?


My image was colored using Copics, and I really fell in love with the color combo that I used.  I actually colored this image, before ever picking my papers....  I played with a little bit of paper folding, (notice the flowery paper going across) and what's even better is that my sewing machine is fixed, my sister got me all straightened out with it, now if only I could maintain sewing a completely straight line, but that's another story.... I just have to keep trying I suppose....  Practice makes perfect they say, but... who needs perfection,  I just need to be straighter....  Any tips??? 

Soooooo - can you believe that I picked every single one of these papers from my scrap stash???  I really have got to start using some of those scraps.  They're really becoming bothersome...  I've told myself that I WILL NOT buy new DP's until I use a good portion of my scraps first.  So be prepared to find my cards with all sorts of different things...  You never know what I might find... ha ha...

That will be all from me today, I don't think you want to read my rambling, but that's all I seem to do lately....  Later today is cleaning the craft room time... Oh how I dread doing that, but I just can't stand it anymore.  I always seem to make such a mess... 

My question for you is.....  Do you clean up after yourself RIGHT after finishing your project, or do you tend to let it get stacked up or a complete mess before cleaning????

thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment