Thursday, July 28, 2011

Special

Hello Friends!  How are you all doing?  Hope you're getting in some fun activities during the Summer months .. maybe a vacation to a place that you've always wanted to visit?  I just want to go to Disneyland over and over and over again .. can never get tired of the place!  lol!

Great thing about it is .. my hubby and little boy loves Disneyland as well (yup!  Even my hubby loves Disneyland!  Yayyy!).  Hopefully we'll get to go before the end of the year ... I'd really love to go right before Christmas!

Anyway .. I started going off in daydream mode .. lol!  Here's my card that I made with Little Friend:

 
Thanks for visiting stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Elise

1 comment:

  1. So adorable...the colouring is gorgeous and a fabulous image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete