Monday, August 8, 2011

BnW Release and Our First Ever "All Customer Blog Hop"

Welcome to the
Belles ‘n Whistles “All Customer Blog Hop”   

Today we are celebrating the rebirth of the darling SweetArt girls designed by none other than Artist Elisabeth Bell. 
Belles ‘n Whistles now has a total of 17 SweetArt girls in their store, available RIGHT NOW!  They were just too beautiful to be left sitting in the archives.  Elisabeth Bells talent deserves better than storage, don’t you think?

We are so excited about this special release, because we have decided to have many of our Belles ‘n Whistles Customers joining us for this special occasion.    Along this hop you will find the new releases, mixed in with the wonderful works of our loyal customers.

The Hop Starts Here.  You will find the master list of participants below.   To keep things easy, please follow this master list and leave a comment on each blog. 

You are definitely going to want to do that anyway, because  YOU could win a stamp from Belles ‘n Whistles, just for leaving some love along the way. 

Blog Hop Participant Prizes… 

We will have a top 3...

With the number 1 spot being the "Grand Prize Winner"


The
Grand Prize Winner will receive the Entire Release!


2nd Place Winner will receive THREE Stamps of their choice.

3rd Place Winner will receive TWO Stamps of their choice.


These three awards will be based on participants of the blog hop, and will be voted on
by Summer, and the BnW DT.


There are even more ways to win!!!

If you are NOT a participant, but just hopping along with us,

we will have FIVE winners chosen by Random.org

just for leaving comments along the way.


Not only that, but we have a little extra added surprise for you…. 

Somewhere along the way, you are going to see 2 different new SweetArt Girls that are also part of this release.  They will be colored images, no card, just a Sweet piece of art with their official stamp name on them. 

It works like this….
If you spot one of those images, make sure you mention what you saw, and  there will be FOUR  winners from THOSE comments to win not one, but TWO brand new Digital Word Art, that just so happen to go perfectly with some of the Belles ‘n Whistles Stamps. 



What do you think of those?  Guess what?  You can find them in the Digital Stamp catagory over at the Belles 'n Whistles Shop.

When you have finished with the hop, please be sure to come back here and leave a comment telling us what you thought… 

Our blog hop will last for only 2 days, Closing at 11:59PM,  August 10th.    Winners will be chosen and posted right here on Friday, August 12th. 

Soooo, are you ready for some awesome inspiration, and some exciting prizes?   Sit back, grab a cup of coffee, tea, or Lemonade and enjoy all the fun and exciting things we have to share with you today.


Here we go…..

The MASTER LIST…..
Starting with   
TanyaJ   
Vanja   
Janneke  
JennyL   
Penni   
Lorraine   
Marion H   
Tammi   
Kim T  
Alethea   
Gry   
Sebrina   
Kat  
Linda

Bonnie O’Claire


June

Crafty Kitten





and then back here and leave us your feedback 
I’m so glad that you stuck with us…  Did you have fun?
What did you like best about this first ever “All Customer Blog Hop?”
Make sure you leave your comment, letting us know what you thought.

Thanks So Much for hopping with us, and making this hop a memorable one.

33 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, I'm just back from hopping. Seems I'm one of the first and maybe I'm a little early because there were quite a few blogs that didn't have there post up yet. I will check back tomorrow to see those too. But the ones I have seen, OMG, such inspiration!! LOve the stamps and love the cards the ladies made. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hop was amazing!! Everyone did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a fabulous hop. I so enjoyed all the creations and inspiration. The new stamps are so cute and I loved the Country Ride and Breezy Going. Thanks for a chance to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew, my brain is on overload from seeing so many gorgeous creations and gaining tons of inspiration. These stamps are just adorable and I'm so happy to see the WordArt by Lynda being added to the store.

    My favorite things about the hop are: 1) getting to see design blogs I'd never seen before; 2)the variety of amazing design styles and coloring by the participants; and last but not least, 3)the beautiful SweetArt Girls and 2 new stamps by EB.

    I loved being a part of this hop and so appreciate the opportunity to participate. Thank you! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous hop! I feel honored to be in a hop with all these artists - all of these projects are true works of art! I love Elisabeth's images and it is fun to see these "reborn"! Love the Breezy Going and Country Ride too! That Country Ride is at the top of my wish list :)

    Thanks so much for letting me participate! My coloring skills are definitely amateur compared to the other ladies and i use Prismacolor pencils. But I loved being in this hop - getting my feet wet so to speak :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    i have a made the wonderful Blog Hop.
    And i must say "Wow" all the lovely Cards and the
    sweet Images - i like it !!!
    Thanks for the Chance,
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynda,
    My name isn't in the main list and I have done my post and card. It would be a shame to not be a part of this fabulous blog hop now that I've made the card and done the post - could you add me in please so peeps can come visit me too.
    Thanks
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hop was so enjoyable. The designers are all
    so amazing. Everyone did a beautiful job creating awesome projects. And all of the images are cuties. The new sentiments are perfect for these images and more...
    Thanks for an lovely experience.

    hugs
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful hop, love to see so much stunning work and so many different styles!
    I`ll have to come back later then, as one of the blogs had not posted anything about the hop yet, but I`m sure it will get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow inspiration overload, LOVE it, I need to get my stamps out and play. I wasn't able to leave a comment on Sebrina and Laetitia but will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I have reached the end and it has been a thoroughly enjoyable hop. What an amazing collection of stamps and an absolutely brilliant selection of such inspiring cards and creations along the way! Different layouts too, lots of lovely ideas, and I loved the Breezy Going and Country Ride. I didn't see a posting on Laetitia's blog but will pop back later so not a problem. Absolutely brilliant, Thank you all so much! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an inspirational blog hop!! So many wonderful new ideas to try!! Thanks so much for having me as part of the hop!! i've thoroughly enjoyed it!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some ladies contacted me as my scheduled post didn't go live as I had expected. So it is now available here.
    http://laetitiafrancestamper.blogspot.com/2011/08/belles-n-whistles-customer-blog-hop.html

    Sorry for the inconvenience,
    It seems that blogger is not my friend today.
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been enjoying hopping around to all yours blogs! Thanks for all the inspiration and for all wonderful creations!

    Thanks a lot for sharing Breezy Going and Country Ride. Lovely!

    Thanks for a lot of fun!

    Hugs Lindha

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was very fun hoping around and see all these wonderful cards! So much inspiration!
    Thanks for a lovely blog hop! =)
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWZER what a fantastic hop!! Glad I decided to join in. Sadly Sebrina has no project up on her blog but I left her a comment anyway. Thanks for sharing Breezy going and Country ride with us. You girls did a fantastic job, thank you. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful and inspirational hop. Thank you for sharing and for the wonderful images...just bought a few today! Really love the new "Breezy Going" probably my favorite! and "Country Ride" is adorable! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great hop, have seen some amazing creations and I would like to thank you for allowing me to be apart of this first ever all customer blog hop.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creations made by all! Love the 2 new stamps and had a blast seeing everyone's talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this was my first blog hop ever. It was quite long but great to see the stamps in so many and so different creations. You can be proud of your customers. Found the two new stamps and have my fingers crossed to win one of them. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooo I have just been back and see there are extra names to the list and I am so pleased I did not miss those. I revisited a couple of blogs too so I am now up to date. An absolutely marvellous hop! Thank you! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow,

    was für ein toller Blog Hop. Sooooo viele schöne Karten und Inspirationen. Echt super!

    Hugs,

    Sebrina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, that was a fabulous hop, so many gorgeous creations and all so inspiring! Wonderful seeing the old and the new, Country Ride and Breezy Going are just adorable! Thanks for a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Golly gee~~ this was a BLAST!!!! Seeing these beautious stamps sends me back to my childhood :) What a wonderful Idea Lynda.. to open this hop up to whoever wanted to participate~~great chance to share and care with other blogs I wouldn't know about. Great inspiration a chance to see Lizzybee's new images coming soon--OOooo so cute!!!! Thanks so very much and God Bless
    Mary lou

    ReplyDelete
  26. The stamps are so beautiful and the projects of the DTs are all so wonderful. Great job.

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi,
    I so enjoyed participating in this blog. Great to see the Art Girls back. Love Breezy Going and Country Ride.
    I loved the fact that I got to see so many awesome blogs that never visited before.
    Well done BnW for thinking of this.
    Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this hop.
    hugs
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great hop!! Loving all the card I have seen and those images, they are all so gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've loved being part of this blog hop. All the images are great and the creations made with them are all amazing.

    Great work!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  30. This Blog Hop was so much fun!! But... I didn't understand that Word Art thing... LOL I know I saw some of those Word Arts on a couple of blogs... Haha!
    Thank you so much for this fun hop - I'm even more in love with the EB images now ;)

    Hugs,
    Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  31. This has been such a great time. I really enjoyed myself on this hop and getting the opportunity to visit some fantastic blogs along the way. I am so very honored to have been a part of the very first ever Belles n' Whistles blog hop.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for this great hop and the great opportunity to be part of it to showcase our creations along with the DT. I have had a great time and the projects I saw are all fantastic.
    Thank you for all the inspiration, and the great fun.
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am wondered that how con you make these inspirations ,Where did you get the idea's.........All of these projects are true works of art!!!!
    print membership cards
    Pvc cards

    ReplyDelete