Thursday, August 11, 2011

Christmas card in August

 Hi Friends!

I hope you enjoyed our bloghop. I loved it myself, so many beautiful creations from our customers.
Well, back to my card. Today I have made a christmas card. I have used one of the lovely snowbaby stamps.
My image is coloured with distress ink, reinkers.
I have also added stickles, start dust, to the image.
All the edges on the card are inked and sewed.
I have decorated my card with ribbon, lace, flowers and roses.
Thank you for visiting

Hugs Audhild

5 comments:

  1. Wow, the card is so beautiful,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card - I love the soft colours you've used.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is really lovely, Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I'm a new follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning, love the colours with this cutie image which is beautifully coloured.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete