Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Make a Wish

Hello Friends!  How are you all doing?  Can you believe that the Summer is almost over?!  Oh my goodness!  I swear it just started last week and it's already coming to a close! 

For today's card, I've chosen to use Fairy Wishes ... this little girl is so precious isn't she?  This is such a sweet image to make for any girl ... any age!!


I hope you'll also stop by our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog .. we have an EASY challenge of "Anything Goes"!  Stop by and check out my DT sisters works .. oh they're so FABULOUS!!!  And Summer has THE cutest images to play and choose from!!!

Thanks for visiting us and we'll see you again!
Hugs,
Elise

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I love the clusters of flowers, the soft colors, your paper choices and all of that matting and layering! Your bow is divine, too. I want to make one like that now. I'll have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is amazing ;o)
    Love the colors and you coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card,very beautiful.
    I like the color and the coloring is great.
    Flowers and the bow is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete