Friday, August 19, 2011

Pretty in Patches

Hello Everyone and Happy TGIF! For my card I like to show you today I used the super cute stamp 'Pretty in Patches' from the just 'reborn' SweetArt Girls II collection. There are now 17 SweetArt Girl stamps available in the store.


I colored this beautiful little girl using my Copics. DP is from my new Bo Bunny "Garden Girl' paper pad and I thought it is just perfect for this stamp. Flowers are from my stash and punched out using my retro flower punches.


Please remember our Belles n Whistles  challenge is still going on! So come and join in the fun!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! Iris - it's adorable!! Such perfect details and gorgeous coloring!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Iris. Love the colour combo and soo sweet image.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete