Friday, August 5, 2011

Tea Time with Belle

It's my turn to post today and I am pretty late to submit this for our 
Belles N Whistles Challenge with a theme of "girly cards"
I used Belle's Strawberry Tea and of course she was colored with Copics. Die cuts are spellbinders floral motifs. I do not remember what the DP is, it's been in my stack of papers for awhile - I have been hesitating to use these DP for a long time because they are so pretty!

Here's another view. I used the remaining scrap and placed it under the MS flower punch. 

There's still time join in our first 
Customer Blog Hop which will be
on Monday, August 8, 2011!
We would love to see you there!

You can use any Belles and Whistles and old Sweet Art Ebony images to join in and yes, as always there are prizes!!!


Thank you for stoppping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. You used only three colors of brightness and contrast color, I really impressed with your creation. Well, it is such a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curves in four corner is magnificent. It is best way to hide any mistakes. At the border of cutting is perfect as well as I really impressed with your cutting style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peerless creation, and there are no doubts about it. I visited so many blogs only for simple but beautiful card. In the second picture is exactly what I am in search of these days.

    ReplyDelete