Thursday, August 25, 2011

Witches Brew....

Good Morning!!
Well my girls went back to school this week
so I am in a sort of fallish mood!
I decided to break out some Halloween stamps
and some new papers!


I just love this sweet little witch,  Little Witch with Broom.
Since I am awful with black I decided to paper
piece her outfit with some dp.  I added a ton of glitter
to the circle behind her to! I also didn't have any
black flowers so I painted some white ones with
black soot distress inks!

Don't forget about our challenge that is going on right now!
It is a nice and easy one ~ Anything Goes.

Well that is it for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope
you all have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy


5 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! I like that you paper pieced her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I don't know why but I just love things Halloween.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little paper pieced witch! The details and trim, not to mention that gorgeous background paper, are all awesome!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete