Friday, September 9, 2011

Best Friends

Hello Friends!  I hope it's getting cooler wherever you are, and you have some relief from the heat.  Here in Vegas .. no relief yet.  lol!!!

Well, I've created a card using a most sweet image from Belles ' n Whistles from the newest SweetArt Release called "Sweet Summer Days".  ahhh, this is such a wonderful image!  When Summer gets this in stock again, be sure to snatch it up quickly .. because I'll tell you .. this can be used for so many things and it was a pure pleasure to color!  :)

The Fun Stuff:
Paper:  K&Co
Medium: Distress Inks
Thanks so much for visiting us here at Belles 'n Whistles!  We sure do love seein' ya!
Hugs,
Elise

4 comments:

  1. Elise this is gorgeous! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. This card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet image Elise! Your card is just precious and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this card, the image and all the bling are just precious. I saved this to CASE it later. I must check out the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete