Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boo!


Hello friends!

I know, it's still some time until Halloween will be here but this little witch is already practicing to be able to scare you all that special night. Okay, I think she is way too cute to scare anyone but I am not going to tell her that to not make her sad...

I used the typical Halloween colors here but left out the orange. Instead I went with green and black and purple which is colorful enough to me. LOL
I tried to add as many typical Halloween things as possible: a drippy goo border, a batty fence, a spiderweb, the witche's shoe and papers with spiders and ghosts. I also love the cheesecloth on Halloween cards since it seems like there are real spiderwebs included here. And I also added some black paint around the edges of the papers.

These are the Copics I used to color the image:


Wishing all of you a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Love the colors too.
    Great work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, love the colours shame I do not have anyone to send it to. Thanks for sharing Hugs Joxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that you showed a photo of the copics used. For a newbie like me, that is so helpful in the learning process. Your cards are beautiful. I bookmarked your page.
    hugs,
    donna

    ReplyDelete