Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A christmas card

It is not long until christmas, and I am still working with my christmas cards. 
So far I have made 3 christmas cards each month this year. Hopefully I will avoid stress in December.
This is my 2nd card this month.
I have used a beautiful stamp from BnW. This is one of my favourites.
The image is coloured with distress ink, reinkers. I have also added stickles, star dust, to the image.
Beautiful pattern papers from Maja design. 
The card is decorated with flowers, roses, pearls and laces.

Thank you for visiting the BnW blog.
Hugs Audhild

3 comments:

  1. Audhild this is really lovely! I love your colour choices, layout and added extras! You do right to start now! I am doing just the same, I hate to be last minute! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, beautifully coloured and embellished.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete