Monday, September 19, 2011

Cuddle with Me?

Hello friends and happy Monday!
Today is my turn to post on the Belles 'n Whistles Inspirational Blog....I hope you will come over to follow us here so you don't miss any of the gorgeous inspiration from the DT!! :)

**Don't forget there is one more week left to enter the Belles 'n Whistles Color Combo Challenge that our lovely DT member Lynda has set up for us! Be sure to stop by and have a look!**
I have something to share with you that is soft and sweet today...

AWW!! So girly girl! :)  I love the softness the feather creates to the layout design.
I've used the darling Eden with Teddy from the Belles 'n Whistles Forever Young Collection.
She really needs a friend to cuddle here and her teddy looks like he's up for the job! :)

Besides the feather, I've added lots of pearls, circles, squares, oval and a die cut scroll at the top.  The colors chosen are mostly pink and I've computer generated my sentiment and punched it out.
Since I have only boys in my family, it was so nice to make a nice pink girly creation!
I hope you've enjoyed my creation and you are always welcome to stop by my blog for more inspiration using the Belles 'n Whistles stamps!  Thanks for dropping by! :)
Smiles, Vicki

1 comment: