Friday, September 2, 2011

Pickin' SWEET Apples!

Hello friends!!!  Welcome to September!!  Did you think that you would never see me again?!!  NOT A CHANCE!! :)  I just couldn't give up my love of being a Belles 'n Whistles design team member!!  Besides, I adore all of my fellow Belles 'n Whistles DT sisters...so I just had to stay, I just took a bit of a break and now I'm back to stay!
I hope you don't mind too much anyway!

Have you checked out the A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E new Sweet Art Girls II Collection yet?!  If not, what are you waiting for!!  Go grab your faves while they're still in stock!  They always come back in stock, but they sure go quickly!  And if you're looking for ideas with one of your fave images, be sure to check out the beautiful Belles 'n Whistles on-line photo sharing gallery!!  There are projects from other BnW lovers besides creations from the DT too!!

So today, I wanted to share a creation that I made using the current Belles 'n Whistles Challenge going on right now which is a very beautiful sketch from our lovely DT sister Anki!  BUT...there is a "twist" with this sketch, she would like for you to use your favorite shape on a portion of your layout.
So here's what I've come up with for the challenge:
I've used the precious SWEET APPLES stamp on my creation and for my favorite shape, I've fashioned a template and cut out an apple to go with my image! :)  I just love apples!  Apple pie, apple salad, taffy apples...so yummy and Fall is the perfect time to pluck them off the trees!!

I was able to get out some new flowers I've got and I've added some seam binding and a button to the apple shape for a "country" look.  I've also added some touches of sparkle here and there.

I hope you've enjoyed my creation for you today and I look forward to sharing many more Belles 'n Whistles creations with you!  I'm so very excited to be back with you all!!  See you soon!
Hugs, Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,gorgeous card.
    Cute image and the colouring is great.:)

    ReplyDelete