Friday, September 16, 2011

Pretty in Patches



Hello Belles'n'Whistles fans!
Today I am going to share one of the new stamps that were release some time ago:

Pretty in Patches.

Okay, it is an oldie but a goodie and I am so happy Summer gave this stamp a new home in this wonderful family called Belles'n'Whistles.

I did made a monochrome card this time using white and brownish grey tones. I used these markers to get the image colored like this:


Of course I also had to add some Crackle Paint and a few flowers, but I didn't want to add to much so the image is still the focus point on this card.
The saying is by Stampin' Up.

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Colourtheeme.. And your colouring is Fantastic!... Great Image and Lovely Card!
    Great Desigh on the Card.. and Embellishing is Lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elisabeth!!! Your blog is very nice & lovely!! I'm glad I found you! I love the way you paint!! Kisses from Greece

    ReplyDelete