Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wish.....


Good Morning!!
Well this week has started off so beautifully!!
I can tell that Autumn is on its way!
Even here in Texas it is only in the low 90's!!
LOL! That may not sound nice to some but after
this summer it feels a bit chilly even! hehe
Anyways I am having a hard time getting away from
summery colors and whatnot so here is one
more with my fav colors:


The image was colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.
Of course I have used a ton of crackle paint as well!
If you use it let me know ~ I would love to check out how
everyone else is using it!


Don't forget to play along in our challenge and
thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Have a fabulous week!
:)Kathy


3 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is sooo adorable sweetie!! LOVE your coloring and fun accents!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and I love what you did with your layout.

    ReplyDelete