Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Belinda with Teddy


Hello Belles'n Whistles Friends, Iris here! Just a little reminder that our new challenge started on Monday! Lovely Elise is our host this time and she wants us to use our favorite Elisabeth Bell stamp. To read all about the challenge click HERE! And here is my challenge creation:

I colored sweet Belinda with Teddy with my Copics. DP is Basic Grey 'Kioshi'. To cut my card base I used my Cricut. Other punches and dies used are Spellbinders and EK Success. The flower, ribbon, rhinestones and button are from my stash. I did not use a sentiment so this card can be used for many different occasions.

Can't wait to see all your lovely creations!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card! I love your copic coloring technique. TFS

    ReplyDelete