Monday, October 10, 2011

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Hello Friends!  It's my turn to host a challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles .. and so I've chose a quite simple theme .. "Use Your Favorite Elisabeth Bell Image".   I have so many favorite images, so I just chose which one I wanted to play with next.  And I chose this cutie ... Planting Some Love.

 
I hope to see you over in our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge!  :)  My DT Sisters have created some GORGEOUS things for you to inspired by!  Thank you so much for visiting me and I'll see ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

2 comments:

  1. OMG Elise, this card is so darn beautiful! And your little gardner is so adorable! Love the colors and all the details!
    TFS & warm hugs--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It's so cute, beautiful and adorable!
    I love colours
    bye

    ReplyDelete