Friday, October 28, 2011

My Sweet Love...

Hello friends!!  Today is my turn to post for you and I have chosen to share with you a card I've actually made for my hubby!  It will be our Anniversary tomorrow and I wanted to let him know just how special he is! :)
I've taken the Belles 'n Whistles stamp called Sweet Love and personalized the heart in the middle with my own handwriting using my Copic writer.  I thought that was a great place to add the date and how many years that we have been married.  I've taken a circle sentiment and punched out some small hearts to add to it as well as add some liquid pearls on the hearts.  I've also added the liquid pearls to the stamped couple too.

I have a larger photo on my blog as well as a special photo of me and hubby if you'd like to pop on over for a look.  Thanks so much for checking in here today! 
I hope that both hubby and you have enjoyed my creation!!  Have a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I just love the image you used. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete