Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or Treat

Greetings!  I hope you are all having lots of crafting time.  This is the season where crafting REALLY gets fun.  I just love all the festivities of Fall, and then it runs right into Christmas holidays after that.

I thought I'd share a fun little Halloween Treat Bag with you today.  Believe it or not, this is something that doesn't take much time to put together.  I think the longest process was the coloring of the adorable little "Witch With Broom".  She's so adorable, I never get tired of coloring her.



The one thing I can't believe is that my dark purple ribbon running across the bottom and the knot barely show up in this photo.  In real life it's a beautiful contrast against the black.  Why my camera is playing tricks on me is anyones guess.  Isn't that little witch just the cutest?  Elisabeth Bell sure does know how to capture such precious moments in a the lives of little ones, doesn't she?

I really have to say that I'm loving the paper spider web in the background.  If I remember correctly, I cut that using my Cricut, and it had to have been cut from the "Paper Dolls" cartridge.  I really can't remember, but it sounds about right.  ha ha....  The little orange gift bag cost me less than a $1.00 and was the perfect bag to decorate and fill with all sorts of fun Halloween goodies. 

This project (without counting the stamping and coloring time) took about 10 minutes to put together.  I love it when there are moments when something is adorable, but still quick and easy.  Don't you?

I hope you have enjoyed this quick little treat bag idea today, and give it a try yourself.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  Oh yes, and lets not forget, we have a brand new challenge going on over on the challenge blog this week.  Use your Pins & Pearls, and join in the fun.  We would love to see your beautiful creations.



1 comment:

  1. What a cute gift bag. I just love this image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete