Friday, October 7, 2011

twinkle, twinkle little star


Happy friday everyone!

I know, looking outside the window so not reminds us of christmas at the moment but you know it - it will be here soon. To be prepared I am already working on some christmas cards and today I want to share the one I made using "Star of Bethlehem".

I have been making a tutorial for the European Copic Blog on how to color golden - and this image was my # 1 pick. Not only because the areas were large enough to really show the single steps but the more since I always thought they will look like angels if their dresses would be colored in gold. Weren't I right?

I combined some golden glitter cardstock with really soft papers in white/cream with a hint of green. And there are also two little bells next to the flowers so it not only looks christmassy, it also sounds like it.
The saying is german and means "silent night, holy night".

Beside the YR23, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00 and the golden and clear Spica At You pens for all the golden areas I went with these Copics to color the image:


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    So cute and i love your colors
    hughs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so so pretty, love those colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete