Tuesday, October 18, 2011

with love


Hally tuesday B'n'W-friends!

Today I am going to share a card I made using "A Pen Friend". This image is just so cute and I could use it again and again...
For today I went with browns and pinks and some cream. I tried to color the image quite soft, with enough shadows but not too many bright areas.

As the sentiment I decided to go with a postage stamp that goes wonderfully with the image. I didn't have the exact thing I wanted so I combined the frame of a Whimsy Stamps stamp and the heart and saying of Stampin' Up.

I also wanted to get a more distressed look here and used my Distress It All on the edges of my papers. I am a tool junky - but I really love this one! It's so much faster and less messy than distressing my papers by hand...

These are the Copics I used to color the image:


Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!
    Beautifull colors and colored!!
    Nice card
    Have a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, I use her fairly frequently. Love how you've colored her up!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, your colouring is wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete