Friday, November 4, 2011

Can you guess?

Hello ladies!

Today I will keep the post very short - because I'm superbusy with preparing my b'day party. Yes - I'm turning 25 again *lol*. So in order to celebrate my birthday - I also want to give a little candy away.

If you can guess what this little puzzle piece is showing - then one of you will receive this new stamp (full reveal November 8th). I will pick the winner by random org if there are more than one leaving a correct answer.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Kramis - Anki

13 comments:

  1. A Christmas caroler.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A child looking into a stocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think she is gazing into her stocking at her gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a child looking at their stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think it's a child looking into her stocking, or maybe an angel.

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's "andrew's christmas stocking"
    And Happy birthday for you.
    hughs cendrillon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anki,
    Have a wonderful Birthday. I am sure this is Andrew's Christmas Stocking. Fingers crossed.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anki! Many happy returns!! Do we share the same birthday? hehe.. I'm pretty sure this is Andrew's Christmas Stocking. Looks so much like him.. cos I've just been to the store ;)
    Have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday dear Anki!
    Is it a little Christmas-Angel?
    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's Andrew's Christmas Stocking....Happy Birthday
    Karyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!
    I think it's: "Sweet Love"!
    Thank you for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete